Thomas Reprographics will be exhibiting at the 52nd Annual IFA Convention in Orlando, Florida on February 11-14. Representing the company will be Bryan Thomas, Trevor Hansen, Richard Lira and Mario Erwin. Thomas will be demonstrating Visualogistix® from a newly designed 20’x10’ booth. Over 300 vendors will be exhibiting at this year’s show. Thomas Reprographics has been a Supplier member of the International Franchise Association since 2009.
The keynote speakers at the convention will be:
- Bill O’Reilly from FOX News
- David Novak, Chairman & CEO of YUM! Brands, Inc.
- Guy Kawasaki, author and former chief evangelist of Apple
Thomas Reprographics is participating in the show this year to share with the over 3,000 franchise professionals, from many of the industry’s largest, most iconic franchise brands about the benefits of using Visualogistix®.
For franchisers, Visualogistix® brings their collateral management into the 21st century. Instead of leaving everything to individual franchisees (and worrying about consistent branding) or producing mass quantities of materials (without allowing for local customization) or completing separate jobs for each franchise (which is expensive), they can order what they need when they need it with the ability to enforce branding standards and allow for customization as needed.
- All collateral — signs, displays, brochures, posters, flyers, everything — stored electronically
- A customized Web page to order the collateral — with 24/7 access from anywhere in the world
- The ability to establish standards for customization — and consistency — across the organization
- Access for franchisees to order collateral as needed — within your established approval process
- Reduced time — and the associated costs — spent ensuring brand consistency, managing revisions, resolving differences between franchisees, and more.
See all that Visualogistix® has to offer at www.visualogistix.com.
More information on IFA can be found at www.franchise.org. If you are attending the show, stop by and see us in booth #736.